Senior SFDC Architect
Senior SFDC Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA
Level: Mid-level (8 years’ experience)
Reports to: Managing Partner
ALTAVI has a unique position and is a pioneer in a niche market; we bring together corporate leadership and tech talent to help companies increase Sales ROI. We consult, customize and implement CRM, CPQ, and CLM; we fix data governance issues; we help integrate Sales IT with other core business units; we reengineer process; we help companies manage change and align strategy with sales practice. Our work helps organizations out-achieve their peers.
Based in our Atlanta, GA headquarters at the Atlanta Tech Village, the Senior SFDC Architect will be responsible for ALTAVI’s technical capabilities and provider leadership to ALTAVI’s technical resources. This role is both an individual contributor and leadership role. The Senior SFDC Architect will support sales activities (project scope and cost) and provide project technical / architecture leadership (architecture lead, senior development roles, and provide leadership to other technical resources).
This role is expected to roll into the VP Engineering position for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads and influences ALTAVI technical staff.
- Leads and influences technical direction for large-scale, highly complex technical initiatives and/or projects requiring integration of cross-functional systems. Provides technical guidance in evaluating applications systems or evaluating requests for proposals.
- Collaborates with the client to prioritize key business/technical initiatives. Utilizes expert knowledge of the clients’ business to recommend solutions and ensures business and technology objectives are met and maintained.
- Understands user and process requirements and ensures those requirements can be achieved through high-quality deliverables
- Creates system documentation/play book(s) and serves as a lead technical reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews.
- Serves as a resource to the business and/or as a technical resource to cross-functional third party and internal team members on highly complex design/code reviews.
- Troubleshoot complex problems and recommend solutions or practices relative to root cause analyses and identification of solutions for improving system performance and availability.
- Assists team and management with delegation of technical work packages to cross-functional and third-party team members for execution through the full project life cycle. Keeps management appropriately informed of progress and issues.
- Performs design and analysis, coding and unit/integration testing of highly complex system functionality and/or defect correction across multiple platforms. Displays advanced knowledge and understanding of functional and technical domains of specific products and appropriately evaluates the impact of changes or additions.
- Develops accurate estimates on work packages. Analyzes and designs specifications for less experienced internal and third party team members to execute. Actively mentors and contributes to the technical and soft-skills development of internal and third party teams. Actively participates in cross-departmental staffing and/or technical decisions.
- Typically anticipates opportunities and proactively and consistently champions innovative solutions cross-functionally and across the Enterprise.
- Technical voice of ALTAVI and supports executive team in developing strategy and execution.
- Work cooperatively with team members in global offices, across various time zones to meet deadlines.
- 8+ years of experience within software development
- Certified Salesforce Admin and Advanced Developer required (additional certifications may be required upon hire)
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce development / integration using Apex, Visualforce, Force.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or equivalent number of years of experience
- Experience in onsite technical or functional roles on at least two full-lifecycle SFDC implementations
- Experience troubleshooting performance and limits related issues
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs; can lead or facilitate sessions to design and document business requirements
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile or Scrum development processes
- Excellent English written and communication skills; can produce high quality technical documentation and analysis
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills to coordinate and track the details of multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring results are delivered on time
- Passion for innovation and understands and loves the startup community culture
- Ability to travel to client sites and Indian development center as needed. Travel requirements vary depending the project.
- Experience with Model N Revenue Management (e.g., CPQ, CLM, Rebates)
- Experience with other CPQ or CLM (e.g., Salesforce CPQ, Apttus, etc.)
- Experience with bpm’online CRM
- Experience with SOAP / REST API development
Working at ALTAVI:
At ALTAVI, people are the top priority. We hire the best, and we invest in our talent. Our core values are:
- The client comes first, always
- We serve our clients with integrity
- Simplicity is the goal, not technology for its own sake
- Alone we are smart; together we are brilliant
- Improve on yesterday today
- We treat others as we want to be treated
This is a great time to get in at the ground floor of an innovative firm that is demonstrating success and leadership in its market. We are headquartered in Atlanta Tech Village, the starter’s block of some of Atlanta’s biggest tech companies and home to a diverse population of talented entrepreneurs and unique small businesses, with a development center located in Bangalore, India.
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALTAVI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.