Location: Atlanta, GA
Level: Mid-level (2 years’ experience)
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALTAVI has a unique position and is a pioneer in a niche market; we bring together corporate leadership and tech talent to help companies increase Sales ROI. We consult, customize and implement CRM and CPQ; we fix data governance issues; we help integrate Sales IT with other core business units; we reengineer process; we help companies manage change and align strategy with sales practice. Our work helps organizations out-achieve their peers.
Based in our Atlanta, GA office, the Salesforce Administrator will report directly to the VP of Technology. The Salesforce Administrator will be assisting developers with the technical documentation of existing and future applications. Researching and implementing both internal and 3rd party integration points with Salesforce will be a big part of this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Administrative functions include but are not limited to:
- User Management
- Maintain overall system Configuration and Customizations
- Report and Dashboard development
- Data Management; de-duping and cleanup to maintain data integrity
- Ongoing documentation
- Security Management
- Internal Salesforce support
- Manage the Salesforce tools and processes, including ensuring Salesforce data integrity, facilitate correct and consistent usage and implementing changes based on business needs
- Ability to translate customer/business requirements into technical specifications
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionalities and provide recommendations for process improvement
- Work cooperatively with team members in global offices, across various time zones to meet deadlines.
- 2+ years of Salesforce Administration experience
- SFDC Admin certification required. Advanced certification(s) is highly preferred.
- Possess a proven track record of strong time management and organizational skills to coordinate and track the details of multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring results are delivered on- time.
- Has a passion for innovation, understands & loves the startup community culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or equivalent.
Working at ALTAVI:
At ALTAVI, people are the top priority. We hire the best, and we invest in our talent. Our core values are:
- The client comes first, always
- We serve our clients with integrity
- Simplicity is the goal, not technology for its own sake
- Alone we are smart; together we are brilliant
- Improve on yesterday today
- We treat others as we want to be treated
This is a great time to get in at the ground floor of an innovative firm that is demonstrating success and leadership in its market. We are headquartered in Atlanta Tech Village, the starter’s block of some of Atlanta’s biggest tech companies and home to a diverse population of talented entrepreneurs and unique small businesses.
ALTAVI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.