Inside Sales Representative
Location: Atlanta, GA
Level: Mid-level (5 years’ experience)
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It's an exciting time to join ALTAVI. We help companies face one of the most challenging aspects of management: sales implementation. US businesses spend over $900 billion on SG&A, and to put that figure in perspective, they spend roughly $210 billion on marketing/advertising. As advancements/efficiencies drive costs down in operations and other core business units, SG&A is stubbornly refusing to budge. All eyes are on Sales.
ALTAVI has a unique position and is a pioneer in a niche market; we bring together corporate leadership and tech talent to help companies increase Sales ROI. We consult, customize and implement CRM and CPQ; we fix data governance issues; we help integrate Sales IT with other core business units; we reengineer process; we help companies manage change and align strategy with sales practice. Our work helps organizations out-achieve their peers.
The model is working, and we are growing rapidly. We started the year expecting 200% growth and are now expecting 500% or more. In the last year, we have helped companies and nonprofits including multiple Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies.
The Inside Sales Representative is based in our Atlanta, GA office. He/she will report directly to the VP of Sales and Marketing, helping ALTAVI to gain clientele by qualifying and handling inbound lead calls, making phone based outbound sales and customer retention calls, developing a robust and strong funnel of qualified opportunities and closing those opportunities monthly/quarterly. The inside team will leverage various resources within ALTAVI (Partners, Business Analysts, Software Architects) in every phase of the sales cycle to deliver compelling business value propositions. The Inside Sales Representative will continue to expand knowledge of the market, customers, products, policies and procedures to assist in building credibility within the space.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely follow up on leads generated by marketing campaigns, trade shows and other methods to qualify and pursue new sales opportunities
- Develop, maintain and manage a robust funnel of opportunities with both short and long term deals
- Effectively articulate the value proposition associated with ALTAVI services, processes and applications
- Recommend business solutions considering customer needs
- Utilize CRM and other tools to properly provide accurate, up to date information with regard to customer, activities, marketing initiatives and sales opportunities
- Build relationships with customers based on knowledge of ALTAVI technology, products, and services
- Stay abreast of current industry trends and how ALTAVI’s customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries
- Bachelor's degree or Military Experience required
- 2+ years of inside sales experience within a high-output, quota-carrying role
- Communication and listening skills
- Prior training in and usage of one or more sales methodologies (SPIN, TAS, Solution Selling, Conceptual Selling, Customer Centric, Challenger Sales, etc.)
- Highly organized with strong time management skills required to effectively prioritize multiple demands while satisfying existing customer needs
- Experience selling SaaS software and consulting services to C-suite is desired with CRM/CPQ software experience most desired
- Positive, service-oriented professional who enjoys talking to people
This is a great time to get in at the ground floor of an innovative firm that is demonstrating success and leadership in its market. We are headquartered in Atlanta Tech Village, the starter’s block of some of Atlanta’s biggest tech companies and home to a diverse population of talented entrepreneurs and unique small businesses.
ALTAVI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.