It's an exciting time to join ALTAVI. We help companies face one of the most challenging aspects of management: sales implementation. US businesses spend over $900 billion on SG&A, and to put that figure in perspective, they spend roughly $210 billion on marketing/advertising. As advancements/efficiencies drive costs down in operations and other core business units, SG&A is stubbornly refusing to budge. All eyes are on Sales.
ALTAVI has a unique position and is a pioneer in a niche market; we bring together corporate leadership and tech talent to help companies increase Sales ROI. We consult, customize and implement CRM and CPQ; we fix data governance issues; we help integrate Sales IT with other core business units; we reengineer process; we help companies manage change and align strategy with sales practice. Our work helps organizations out-achieve their peers.
The model is working, and we are growing rapidly. We started the year expecting 200% growth and are now expecting 500% or more. In the last year, we have helped companies and nonprofits including Southern States LLC, Johnson & Johnson, Alphagraphics, Atlanta Center for Self-Sufficiency and Innvision, to name a few.
The Inside Sales Representative is based in our Atlanta, GA office. He/she will report directly to the VP of Sales and Marketing and will sell into the quickly growing sales enablement space. The Inside Sales Representative will help ALTAVI gain clientele by following the sales methodology and accompanying processes/strategies established by the VP. As a member of the inside team, he/she will qualify and handle inbound lead calls, make phone based outbound sales and customer retention calls, develop a robust and strong funnel of qualified opportunities and close those opportunities monthly/quarterly. The inside team receives marketing generated leads but is expected to cultivate their own leads from within assigned territories. The Inside Sales Representative will implement action plans to increase the customer base, maximize sales bookings and increase market share by demonstrating commitment to surpass our customers' expectations. He/she will also leverage various resources within ALTAVI (Change Managers, Business Analysts, CPQ Modelers, Software Architects, Partners) in every phase of the sales cycle to drive discovery and deliver compelling business value propositions. The Inside Sales Representative will continue to expand knowledge of the market, customers, products, policies and procedures to assist in building credibility within the space.
- Timely follow up on leads generated by marketing campaigns, trade shows and other methods to qualify and pursue new sales opportunities
- Develop, maintain and manage a robust funnel of opportunities with both short and long term deals
- Effectively articulates the value proposition associated with ALTAVI services, processes and applications
- Recommends business solutions considering customer needs
- Utilize CRM and other tools to properly provide accurate, up to date information with regard to customer, activities, marketing initiatives and sales opportunities
- Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Model N's technology, products, and services
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and how ALTAVI’s customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries
- 2+ years of inside sales experience within a quota-carrying role
- Experience in software industry, midmarket SaaS software desired,
- CPQ experience preferred
- Experience with CRM software: preferably Salesforce and bpm’online
- Communication and listening skills
- Prior training in and usage of one or more sales methodologies (SPIN, TAS, Solution Selling, Conceptual Selling, Customer Centric, Challenger Sales, etc.)
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- Bachelor's degree or Military Experience required
- High output, results oriented
- Positive and enjoys talking to people
- Effectively prioritizes multiple demands while ensuring customer needs are met